Choose Brennan Electric As Your Electrical Contractor
We pride ourselves in providing expert electrical services to homeowners. Our customers appreciate knowing they’re getting highly trained and experienced electricians, backed by a reputable and experienced company. We perform high-quality work for a competitive price and are happy to provide written estimates prior to starting a project. Here’s just a few advantages of working with Brennan Electric.
- The same quality and excellent service as Brennan Heating & Air Conditioning
- Great savings to our customers who use both Brennan Heating and Brennan Electric
- Hassle-free scheduling for heating, cooling, and electrical services out of the same office
- Journeyman electricians and electrical administrator on staff
- Licensed and bonded staff for homeowners’ safety and protection
Electrical Services in Seattle and The Surrounding Areas
Your home is important to you and your safety is important to us. We routinely provide safety inspections and upgrades for the growing changes in a home’s electrical demands. We commonly install, repair and provide maintenance for smoke detectors, lighting receptacles, circuit breakers and fuse boxes.
Brennan Electric is the first to call for home improvements when you want to install new lighting, change your light switches or upgrade your electrical panel to handle today’s new electrical components and accessories.
Your Qualified Electrical Contactor in Seattle & The Surrounding Areas
If you are in need of electrical service in Seattle, you can relax. Brennan Electric is your electrical contractor that can handle all of your electrical service needs. Our experienced electricians will get the job done right the first time. Call us today to schedule a consulation appointment or a service appointment. Our staff will get you scheduled quickly at a time that works best for you.
Some of the electrical services we offer include:
- Home electrical inspections
- Home generator systems
- Whole Panel Surge Protection
- Panel change-outs
- Full-service changes
- Generator transfer switches
- Hot tub circuits
- Circuit upgrades
- Low voltage
- Maintenance and repair
- Breaker/fuse replacement
- Hot water tank circuits*
- Electric baseboard and in-wall fan replacements
- Light fixture installations
- 220-volt to 110-volt conversion
- Install ground rods and bonding
- Everything residential
- LED Lighting Upgrades
- Miscellaneous service replacements, switches, plugs, thermostats